Cultural Village in Kota Kinabalu
Mari-mari Cultural Village:
- Sabah cultural village built with five Aboriginal housing to groups of buildings with cultural colors dominated.
- Every day the staff demonstration Laos, the demonstration of the daily activities of all races, so that visitors are able to understand the local culture.
- Visitors can help the staff to experience and learn survival skills of all races.
Price: MYR135 (adult), MYR115 (child)
Kadazan and Dusun Cultural Village(KDCA):
- Mainly demonstration Kadazandusun family's traditional culture and lifestyle.
- The family can watch a lot of exciting cultural performances, and has the characteristics of traditional dances.
- Taste the local Aboriginal cooked buffet dinner.
Price: MYR150 (adult), MYR120 (child)
Monsopiad Cultural Village
- This is to commemorate the Kadazandusun family head hunter hero Monsopiad Cultural Village, described the Monceau complete head-hunting saga Wyatt's life.
- 42 people with a long history of real skull.
- Experience the hard rural life.
Price: MYR170 (adult), MYR130 (child)
= Best (Highest Ranked)