Toyota Vellfire AGH 30
Capacity: 2.4 Litre
Luggage * 2 Travel Bag * 3
Terms of Services
- The documents will be requested from hirer upon booking: (1)Scanned of driving license, and (2)Scanned of passport/I.C. ; Or you may prepare the photocopies and hand it to rental company upon pickup.
- Chauffeur driven: kindly advise upon booking if require.
- Rental rates are calculated on a Daily / Weekly / Monthly. However, a grace period of 1 hour is allowed for after time due back.
- Extra hour shall be charged at 10% of the daily rate per hour. 6 hours extra consider full day rental. Rates quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
- Security deposit; Rm50 for a small car, Rm100 for Sedan and MPVs, Rm150 for SUV, Rm300 for a luxury cars and 20% of the total renting amount (applicable for monthly rental).
- Security deposit will be refunded in 5 working days from the return date.
- The hirer is responsible for damage as a result of illegal, negligence, careless actions, scratch, dent, tire punctures, burst tire, fuel errors, lack of electricity because of forgotten turned off electrical devices, loss or damage to the vehicle accessories and damage of windows, mirror and undercarriage.
- Pets are not allowed in the vehicle at any time.
- No refund for any cancellation/amendment. Any amendment date and type of car are subject to availability.
- High-roof vehicles are not allowed to park in buildings such as shopping malls, hotels, condos, apartments and etc.
- The rental rates include full indemnity for accidental damage to third-party property and bodily injuries. However, the hirer is always responsible for an amount equivalent to the excess clause not exceeding as below
<1001-1300cc - MYR 2,000><1301-1500cc - MYR 2,500><1501-2000cc - MYR 3,000><2001cc and above - MYR 5000>
- If the accident or damage to the vehicle is caused by a third-party vehicle, then the hirer is responsible to get all third-party detail such as vehicle registration number, drivers name, and driving license number. If the claims cannot be made against third-party insurance, therefore all damage will be borne by the hirer subject to the excess clause as mentioned in the terms and conditions.
How to Pay
Pay upon pickup
No advance payment is required, simply pay cash in Ringgit-Malaysia to staff. However, you still need pay in full for any cancellation made after confirmation.
Accep Visa and MasterCard credit card, Malaysian bank transfer, Paypal, FPX, Alipay. 2.3% surcharge apply. Please be noted that 2.3% processing fee is non-refundable in case there is cancellation 3 days after the payment made.
Car location: Kota Kinabalu
Minimum rental day(s): 1 day(s)
Mileage Limitation: Unlimited
Cancellation & Refund Policy: Not refunable for any cancellation made.