Toyota Land Cruiser Double Cab
Capacity: 2.5 Litre
Luggage * 8 Travel Bag * 10
Fuel Type: Diesel
Terms of Services
- For China guests, no International Driving License is needed, simply translate your country‘s driving license into English then print it out.
- The documents will be requested from hirer upon booking: (1)Scanned of driving license, and (2)Scanned of passport/I.C. ; Or you may prepare the photocopies and hand it to rental company upon pickup.
- Self drive: Rates are quoted cover a 24-hours rental including maintenance charges and excess hour is chargeable respectively as above.
- Chauffeur driven: Available based on daily hours of 0800-1600 which includes fuel, insurance and all maintenance charges and chauffeur services but excludes of food and lodgings for the chauffer.
- Payment by credit card is subjected 2.5% surcharge.
- Extension of rental: The rental charges shall continue until the vehicle is returned.
- Delivery and collection: Free delivery within 5 km radius from city including airports, MYR10 shall be charged each time for delivery or collection outside this radius (e.g. 1Borneo). For rental at outskirt, MYR80 shall be charged (outskirt : Rasa Ria Resort, Nexus Resort, Shahbandar, Mimpian Jadi, Beringgis Resort, Kinarut area, Langkah Syabas, Seaside Traveller, Summer Bay Resort, Borneo Paradise).
- Extra charge: MYR20 for delivery or collection during midnight (12am - 6am).
- Cash payment: All rentals are to be prepayment plus 1 day rental deposit (refundable) is required.
- Parking fee and traffic fines: These are responsibilities of the hirer. Any fines come later will be charged from hirer credit card.
- The volume of gasoline upon dropoff should be the same as pickup.
- CDW (Collision Damage Waiver) can be purchased at MYR30/day (MYR40/day for 4 wheel drive or MPV) upon request, hirer will be liable only up to MYR1,000 (MYR2,000 for 4 wheel drive and MPV) in case of any accident.
- GPS (Garmin system) could be rented at MYR30/day.
- You can drive overland to Sarawak and Brunei, please notify us upon booking in order to provide you vehichle registration documents.
- Sorry you cannot choose the color of the car.
Car Insurance & CDW
What is Car Insurance?
The vehicle is covered under comprehensive Hire & Rental Insurance policy. In the event of any accident, loss or damage to the vehicle during the period of rental, the hirer is responsible for the first part of reparation (please refer Terms of Services above).
What is CDW?
The Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) can be purchased by payment of an additional amount to waive part of above liability. Please be informed that this waiver does not apply to full waive and you are responsible for the amount of ‘Non-Waiver Damage Excess’ (please refer Terms of Services above).
Situation and example
Assuming the vehicle first part of reparation is MYR 2500, any damaged cost more than MYR 2500 will be covered by insurance.
In another words, hirer still need to pay maximum MYR 2500 if any damaged happend.
eg: Damaged cost MYR 3000 (confirmed by adjuster), hirer is responsible to pay MYR 2500 while insurance will cover MYR 500.
If the hirer buy CDW, the ‘Non-Waiver Damage Excess’ become MYR 1000.
eg: Damaged cost MYR 3000 (confirmed by adjuster), hirer is responsible to pay MYR 1000 while insurance will pay MYR 2000.
How to Pay
Pay upon pickup
No advance payment is required, simply pay cash in Ringgit-Malaysia to staff. However, you still need pay in full for any cancellation made after confirmation.
Accep Visa and MasterCard credit card, Malaysian bank transfer, Paypal, FPX, Alipay. 2.3% surcharge apply.
Please request bank staff to calculate equivalent amount in USD before Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) to Malaysia. It takes 3 days to reach us. No 2.3% surcharge but you have to bear both side banks charges. The balances will be paid to either side as the case may be.
Car location: Kota Kinabalu
Minimum rental day(s): 1 day(s)
Mileage Limitation: Unlimited
Cancellation & Refund Policy: Not refunable for any cancellation made.