Located 69km from Kota Kinabalu City or an hour’s drive along the Beaufort Highway at Bongawan, you will find The Pride of Borneo, an 18-hole, par 5 golf course, sitting on the edge of the South China Sea.
A signature course designed by Jack Nicklaus, this is a superbly-crafted buggy course that plays 6546 metres off the championship tees. Spread over 200 acres on a 900-acre site, the natural features of the lagoon and surrounding terrain is played up to dramatise the water hazards as well as the wastelands and bunkers, giving a strong character to the ‘Golden Bear’ course.
Clubhouse facilities include a golfer’s lounge, golf shop, locker rooms, driving range, practice area, resident pro and putting green, karaoke and billiards. There are also facilities for swimming, racquet games and fishing.
• The Club observes a soft spike shoe policy.
• Golfers must produce a valid handicap certificate.
• Non-handicap holders have the use of the driving range and practice range.
• Proper dress code must be observed by all players.
• Golf buggies are allowed to enter the fairways unless instructed otherwise.
• Golf buggies are strictly prohibited on the teeing ground and must be kept to a minimum of 20m from the green. Stay on buggy paths where provided.
• Children under 14 are not allowed to drive golf buggies at any time.
• A minimum of 2 players is required in each flight on weekday games and 3 players for weekends and public holidays. A single will be required to join another flight.
• Non-players are not permitted to accompany players on the course
Return transfer charges:
2 persons - MYR 300
3 persons - MYR 360
4 persons - MYR 400
8 persons - MYR 500
* Subject to 6% GST.
Club rental set: MYR 60/set
Shoe rental: MYR 15/pair
Buggy rental: MYR 80/buggy
Pick up from city hotel. (Extra Transportation Service - price not included)
Start 18 holes golfing.
After the activity, transfer back to city hotel. (Extra Transportation Service - price not included)
Min. Participant(s): 2 Persons To Go (child does not counted)
Tour location / Depart from: Kota Kinabalu
Recommend to book: 1 month(s) in advance
To book at least: 14 day(s) in advance
Cancellation & Refund Policy: Over 14 days (from date of departure) charge 30% of Tour fare; 7 to 14 days (from date of departure) charge 50% of tour fare; Less than 7 days (from date of departure) charge full tour fare. No refund for those tours which involve accommodation.
Tour Type: Sit-In-Coach basis (SIC). This tour is not private tour, you will share the trip with other guests come from different countries. Please notify us upon booking if you are looking for private tour, surcharge might be applied.
Insurance: Tourist transportation insurance included. Please contact your insurance agency for personal travel insurance.
Pickup Service: Pickup service will be provided from the hotel/hostel/lodge that you are staying. Please wait at lobby while the tour guide will find you when he/she arrive. Dropoff service will be provided after travelling, please notify us upon booking if your dropoff location is differ from pickup location.
Specialities: You may decide the joining date, no compulsory tips (If you are happy and satisfied with the journey and the tour guide service, it's always a nice way to express your appreciation with tipping, OR words of thanks is good enough).
Goods & Services Tax (GST): This service fare has included 6% GST. Itemized fee (extra expenses) is for reference only, it might not included GST unless stated otherwise.