Located 69km from Kota Kinabalu City or an hour’s drive along the Beaufort Highway at Bongawan, you will find The Pride of Borneo, an 18-hole, par 5 golf course, sitting on the edge of the South China Sea.
A signature course designed by Jack Nicklaus, this is a superbly-crafted buggy course that plays 6546 metres off the championship tees. Spread over 200 acres on a 900-acre site, the natural features of the lagoon and surrounding terrain is played up to dramatise the water hazards as well as the wastelands and bunkers, giving a strong character to the ‘Golden Bear’ course.
Clubhouse facilities include a golfer’s lounge, golf shop, locker rooms, driving range, practice area, resident pro and putting green, karaoke and billiards. There are also facilities for swimming, racquet games and fishing.
• The Club observes a soft spike shoe policy.
• Golfers must produce a valid handicap certificate.
• Non-handicap holders have the use of the driving range and practice range.
• Proper dress code must be observed by all players.
• Golf buggies are allowed to enter the fairways unless instructed otherwise.
• Golf buggies are strictly prohibited on the teeing ground and must be kept to a minimum of 20m from the green. Stay on buggy paths where provided.
• Children under 14 are not allowed to drive golf buggies at any time.
• A minimum of 2 players is required in each flight on weekday games and 3 players for weekends and public holidays. A single will be required to join another flight.
• Non-players are not permitted to accompany players on the course
Return transfer charges:
2 persons - MYR 318
3 persons - MYR 382
4 persons - MYR 424
8 persons - MYR 530
Club rental set: MYR 63.60/set
Shoe rental: MYR 15.90/pair
Buggy rental: MYR 84.80/buggy
* The itinerary is for reference only, it subjects to any necessary changes in accordance to local requirements.
Pick up from city hotel. (Extra Transportation Service - price not included)
Start 18 holes golfing.
After the activity, transfer back to city hotel. (Extra Transportation Service - price not included)
Min. Participant(s): 2 Persons To Go (child does not counted)
Tour location / Depart from: Kota Kinabalu
Recommend to book: 1 month(s) in advance
To book at least: 14 day(s) in advance
Cancellation & Refund Policy: Over 14 days (from date of departure) charge 30% of Tour fare; 7 to 14 days (from date of departure) charge 50% of tour fare; Less than 7 days (from date of departure) charge full tour fare. No refund for those tours which involve accommodation.
Specialities: You may decide the joining date, no compulsory tips (If you are happy and satisfied with the journey and the tour guide service, it's always a nice way to express your appreciation with tipping, OR words of thanks is good enough).