Mountain Kokol offers the best tandem paragliding site in Malaysia. Take around 1 hr from Kota Kinabalu City to get there, The spectacular views and stable weather conditions puts it right up there. From the perfect take off sites at Kokol Hill (2600 feets), your flight will take you over the ridges with a bird eye view of the Kota Kinabalu City, Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park (Gaya Island, Manukan Island, Mamutik Island and Sepanggar Island) and landscape by Mount Kinabalu. After around 13 - 20 minutes flight depend on weather and wind condition, you will smoothly land at grass field near Taman Flamingo (130 feets).
Tandem paragliding is a heavenly adrenaline rush and offer you to fly like a bird as the best way to get in the air. No experience is necessary, your pilot will do all the hard work, you just need to run on take off then sit back and relax and enjoy the view, and don’t forget to smile for the camera. Paragliding is a free flying, foot launched aircraft.
TERM & CONDITIONS:
• In the case of schedule changes or cancellation due to traffic, weather or other force major, tour company have the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
• The activity may be affected by the weather, such as temporary delays caused by lack of wind, wrong direction, etc. In which case, participants will have to wait until the wind picks up before proceeding.
• Age limit 12 years old & above can participate this adventures. Please wear comfortable sport shoes.
• Please take precaution if you are carrying valuable items.
• Pregnant women and people with anemia, diabetes, chronic lung disease, severe cardiovascular disease, or asthma are not allow to join this activity.
• Participant must weight at least 30 kg, but should not weight over 90 kg.
• In case of rain, no wind or wrong direction, etc, guides will rearrange the schedule for visitors. If weather allows, paragliding will be given priority. If the weather is rainy and visitors cannot participate in paragliding because of safety issues;
- MYR 300 refund per person & additional provide FOC (TRADITIONAL MALAY BODY MASSAGE) 1 hour Body Massage on the same day unless fully book. Hence, will be reserved for the next day. Massage service is No Refund in cash or in any other form.
- For outskirt hotel participants only, returning from SPA Massage to Hotel or vice versa is on your own self & own expense. If the weather allows for paragliding, but visitors decide not to participate, a refund will not be given.
• GoPro Rental fees will be refund if Tour cancel.
• Additional transport surcharges for MYR 30.00 per pax of 1 Borneo and outskirt hotels pick-ups. Non refundable even tour cancel. Please pay to driver on the traveling day.
• Participants must provide their own 32GB SD Card/Micro SD Card and give it to the operator for storing Gopro videos of their paragliding.
* The itinerary is for reference only, it subjects to any necessary changes in accordance to local requirements.
Pick up from hotel and transfer to Kokol Hill.
Arrive Kokol Hill and start trekking to Club House.
Safety briefing by professional guide.
Start Paragliding (subject to Weather & Wind permitted).
Depart for hotel.
Arrive at Kota Kinabalu city, transfer back to hotel.
Min. Participant(s): 4 Persons To Go (child does not counted)
Tour location / Depart from: Kota Kinabalu
Recommend to book: 1 month(s) in advance
To book at least: 14 day(s) in advance
Cancellation & Refund Policy: 50% of full package will be forfeited for cancellation made between 15-30 days from tour date and. 75% of full package will be forfeited for cancellation made between 8-14 days from tour date and. 100% of full package will be forfeited for cancellation made within 7 days from tour date. 100% full package refund made before 1 month from tour date. No refund for those tours which involve accommodation.
Tour Type: Sit-In-Coach basis (SIC). This tour is not private tour, you will share the trip with other guests come from different countries. Please notify us upon booking if you are looking for private tour, surcharge might be applied.
Insurance: Tourist transportation insurance included. Please contact your insurance agency for personal travel insurance.
Pickup Service: Pickup service will be provided from the hotel/hostel/lodge that you are staying. Please wait at lobby while the tour guide will find you when he/she arrive. Dropoff service will be provided after travelling, please notify us upon booking if your dropoff location is differ from pickup location.
Specialities: You may decide the joining date, no compulsory tips (If you are happy and satisfied with the journey and the tour guide service, it's always a nice way to express your appreciation with tipping, OR words of thanks is good enough).