2 Islands Hopping in Semporna
- Malaysia Version of Maldives
- Enjoy sighting marine life in Kapalai resort
- Floating Paradise
Snorkeling equipment with snorkeling guide or diving equipment with dive master, packed lunch, boat fee, Sabah park fee, Semporna jetty fee and conservation fee, all transfers and tours as stated in the package.
Mabul island is located 15km from Sipadan, about a 45-minute ride by boat from Semporna jetty.
Mabul island is known for its amazing array of macro life. Flamboyant cuttlefish, blue-ringed octopus, spike fin gobies, frogfish, and moral eels are just some of the spectacular critters you will encounter beneath the water of Mabul island.
Mabul island reef is on the edge of the continental shelf and the seabed surrounding the reef slopes out to the depth of 25m to 30m.
Widely known as Malaysia version of Maldives, with the image of having crystal clear water and a floating paradise like no other. Visitors can enjoy the sights of marine life in action as they stroll along the boardwalk, sturdy construction that connects various sections of the floating resort.
The journey from Semporna to Kapalai island takes about an hour by boat ride or 40 minutes by speedboat.
|Price Per Person (MYR) ||2-3 ||4-8 ||9 and above ||Child (3-11 Years Old) |
|Snorkeling ||290 ||280 ||270 ||185 |
|Discover Scuba Dive ||450 ||440 ||430 ||- |
|Fun Dive ||470 ||460 ||450 ||- |
* The itinerary is for reference only, it subjects to any necessary changes in accordance to local requirements.
Meet at Semporna Town Hotel
Register at the Semporna office and depart to Mabul Island. (The journey takes about an hour boat ride)
Enjoy 1st Snorkeling/Discover Scuba Diving or Fun Dive session at Mabul Island.
Depart to Kapalai area. (Estimate 30 minutes boat ride)
2nd Snorkeling/Discover Scuba Diving or Fun Dive session
- Itineraries are for reference only, actual timing and schedule will depend on the current situation.
- Our company considers guest safety as a first priority and serves the right to adjust the schedule without pre-inform.
- If guests require to be replaced by other tours, we will recommend the nearest standard price package as the selection.
- Only fully vaccinated travelers accepted.
- Children below 12 years old must be accompanied by fully vaccinated guardians.
- Youth between 12-18 years old must receive at least 1 dose of vaccination.
- Guest will bear the cost of transportation if symptomatic during the trip/stay and tested positive.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice at the discretion of the government. (If any)
- Children below 10 years old are not allowed to participate in diving activities.
- Strictly "No Fly" within 18-24 hours after diving.
- Please remember to bring only essentials things and do not bring any valuable things.
- Please remember to bring swimwear, insect repellent, sunblock, a change of clothes, a drinking bottle, and a first aid kit.
- Tour is not included for tipping and travel insurance. We highly recommend guests purchase travel insurance once the trip is confirmed.
- The liability form must be read, understood, and signed by participants upon arrival or check-in. The operator will not be held responsible. Participants will be carrying their own risk of loss/injury to a person/property.
- The refusal to sign the liability form will prevent the operator to provide such activities.
- The company does not accept responsibility for any unforeseen circumstances that are outside of the company control such as delayed flights, sickness, civil disturbance, bad weather, natural disaster.
- No refund is available for any unused service after the tour commenced or any service provided.
- Once the booking is confirmed payment need to be done in 3 days.
- An amendment fee of MYR 30 will be charged for any amendments after the confirmation is issued and payment done, except for additional days, tours, number of rooms, or number of people booked.
- Package validity until 31/12/2022.
Pickup Time & Transport Fee
How to Pay
Pay on travelling day
No advance payment is required, simply pay cash in Ringgit-Malaysia to tour guide. However, you still need pay in full for any cancellation made 1 day prior to tour date.
Accep Visa and MasterCard credit card, Malaysian bank transfer, Paypal, FPX, Alipay. 2.3% surcharge apply. Please be noted that 2.3% processing fee is non-refundable in case there is cancellation 3 days after the payment made.
Please request bank staff to calculate equivalent amount in USD before Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) to Malaysia. It takes 3 days to reach us. No 2.3% surcharge but you have to bear both side banks charges. The balances will be paid to either side as the case may be.
Min. Participant(s): 2 Persons To Go (child does not counted)
Tour location / Depart from: Kota Kinabalu
Recommend to book: 1 month(s) in advance
To book at least: 3 day(s) in advance
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
Tour Type: Sit-In-Coach basis (SIC). This tour is not private tour, you will share the trip with other guests come from different countries. Please notify us upon booking if you are looking for private tour, surcharge might be applied.
Insurance: Tourist transportation insurance included. Please contact your insurance agency for personal travel insurance.
Pickup Service: Pickup service will be provided from the hotel/hostel/lodge that you are staying. Please wait at lobby while the tour guide will find you when he/she arrive. Dropoff service will be provided after travelling, please notify us upon booking if your dropoff location is differ from pickup location.
Specialities: You may decide the joining date, no compulsory tips (If you are happy and satisfied with the journey and the tour guide service, it's always a nice way to express your appreciation with tipping, OR words of thanks is good enough).